- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver highly affordable Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business and SMB environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of medical offices, cafes, restaurants, boutique hotels, or other moderately demanding environments.
- Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system. The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to manage multiple Aruba Instant On APs deployed in your facility, keeping network access logins and security settings consistent.
- Powering: AP12 APs can be powered with Power over Ethernet (802.1af Class 2) or using a 12V local power adapter. There are two ordering options depending on what power mode you choose. This model (R3J23A) is a power bundle that ships with a power adapter. Also available is a model (R2X00A) with just the unit, more appropriate if you will be providing PoE or already have a power adapter.
- Mounting: AP12 APs provide best coverage when mounted on a ceiling or high on a wall. Unit ships with mounting hardware for drop ceiling rails and for wall placement.
- Performance: Specified hardware for 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ac) | 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11n) | Total 1600 Mbps throughput | Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection | recommended for up to 75 max active devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.